Video: Gmail: Behind the Scenes (Final Cut)

I have come to realize that I'm a Google fanboy... but there's good reason why I enjoy most if not all of the services and products that Google offers, they're GOOD!

Gmail is by far the best webmail service out there, and not that I've tried them all, but that's the point! It's a good sign that I'm not moved or interested in trying again Hotmail, Yahoo!Mail, etc, because I'm really happy with my Gmail account.

The space and the features that I get are superb for being free, and why would I want to move?

Ok, well without going down a rat hole, here is the final cut video Gmail users submitted to Google for the Gmail: Behind the Scenes collaborative movie.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The swing dancers on the thumbnail are Ann Mony and me (Alain Wong). We were lucky to be selected. We're proud to represent Lindy Hop and Montreal. Gmail is soo cool!

Here's our original video response.

My blog post about the video.
Erator said…
Very cool you got picked! Like most random videos, one doesn't know who the people in them are, but this makes it a bit more human! Glad you spent a couple of minutes to comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Failing

I am going to write daily

The Apple Effect