Blog?

I think the main reason why I haven't posted anything new to my blog in a while is because I really don't think anyone else reads it.

Then I ask myself: "Am I writing this for other people to read, or am I writing this for myself, because I feel 'hip' and 'in' when I do?"

Honestly, I would love to have an active blog, where I don't feel this immense feeling of futility when I bother typing something up, and where "readers" interact and post comments (aside from the casual family member that checks out my blog after mentioning it).

That being said, I think I'm a Grammar-Nazi.

Comments

mattflo said…
1. I read your blog in my reader.
2. If you posted more often, I might not read it....
3. Successful blogs are focused. Your blog, as does mine, lacks focus. for me it is because my life is an intersection of interests, rarely shared by others.

Popular posts from this blog

Failing

I am going to write daily

The Apple Effect