Why Blogging Is Hard

First of all, you have to setup the blog, but that's not really hard, because in this case Blogger makes it super easy to create a blog and get going in no time.

Personally, the hardest part is actually blogging. Yes, I'm talking about clicking on the "New Post" link and actually writing something to share with whoever happens to find your blog.

Then there's the actual reason of blogging (btw, not sure if it's "blogging" or "bloging"). Most friends couldn't care less about reading blogs or blogging themselves, and generally dismiss them, but in today's age, where blogs are so common and plentiful, I think they're great, because now I can have conversations and read information that other people took the time to type and share with complete strangers, and I think that has a lot of value in today's small world.

It's not often you hear a stranger tell you, "Hey, check out how I turn this Diet Coke into a geyser!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failing

I am going to write daily

The Apple Effect