Offering services the right way

Last year we bought one of those pre-made Thanksgiving dinners from La Madeline because we didn't feel like cooking and their prices were great for what you got.

This year we were invited by my uncle to celebrate Thanksgiving with his family in their house, so I already has discarded worrying about the dinner, but today I received an unexpected phone call from La Madeline: "Last year you ordered the Thanksgiving dinner package from us, would you like to place your order for this years now?"

It took me a minute to figure out what they were talking about and to remember what we had last year, but I was pleasantly surprised that they kept my phone number and only called me to offer me the same service I had already purchase from them before.

So I let them know that I was not interested because we already had plans, and they said they were doing the packages for Christmas dinner too, in case we needed it.

Great service and if you want to skip the cooking, call La Madeline, the food was great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failing

I am going to write daily

The Apple Effect