Information Overload

So just the other day I was talking about technologies and frameworks with a fellow engineer and then the million dollar question came up after much debate: "What have you done?"

And I just sat there, trying to come up with an answer to justify my points and where I was coming from, but I couldn't respond with anything recent.

I read about emerging technologies in the software engineering field. A lot. I think that's a double edge sword too, because as one keeps reading about the best practices here and there and what others have used and plan to use, you just sit there, wishing and planning on doing so many great and awesome things, but as time goes by, nothing gets done!

So my advice, which I am going to eat my own food in this case, is to learn, but above all, START SOMETHING. A popular slogan comes to mind...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failing

I am going to write daily

The Apple Effect